At the end of the summer of 2019, I entered the competition of Renault Design Challenge: Design the car of the future (Design de auto van de toekomst). By answering five given questions I made it to the finals.
The five questions were:
- My car fits within the future environment and society of 2030 because:
- The added value of my car of the future is:
- My car of the future fits within a greater mobility network because:
- If I do not need to drive my car of the future, my car is able to do the following for me:
- I would describe the design (interior and exterior) of my car of the future as:
You can watch the episodes of the Renault competition below (in Dutch). First, the episode in which I elaborate my concept is shown. Second, the final episode is visible.